- Address: Franz Merjaystraat 182, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Fax: (+32) 2 344 08 94,(+32) 2 345 39 78
- Phone: (+32) 2 346 87 48 ,(+32) 2 346 18 80,2 346 87 49
About Embassy of Angola in Brussels, Belgium
Angolan Embassy in Belgium runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Angolan, and international citizens in Belgium.
The Angolan Embassy in Belgium supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Angolan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Angolan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Angola
- Want to apply and obtain Angolan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Angolan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Angola and Belgium.
The process of issuing Angolan Visa and Passport of Angola can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Angolan Embassy in Belgium if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Angolan representations in Belgium
In addition to the Angolan Embassy in Belgium, Angola also has 1 other representation in Belgium:
- Angolan Consulate in Belgium
Belgian representations in Angola
- Belgian Embassy in Angola is the only Belgian representation in Angola
Angolan representations worldwide
Angolan Embassy In Belgium represents one of 85 consular and diplomatic representations of Angola all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Angolan Embassy In Belgium represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.