- Address: c/o The barbados Light and power Co. Ltd., Garrison Hill St. Michael
- City: St. Michael
- Phone: 425 9256 (Direct Line),424 6799 (Reception)
About Ecuadorian Consulate in Barbados
Ecuadorian Consulate in St. Michael runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ecuadorean, and international citizens in Barbados.
The Ecuadorian Consulate in St. Michael supports Barbadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ecuadorean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ecuadorean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ecuador
- Want to apply and obtain Ecuadorean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Ecuadorean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ecuador and Barbados.
The process of issuing Ecuadorean Visa and Passport of Ecuador can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Ecuadorian Consulate in St. Michael if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ecuadorean representations in Barbados
Ecuadorian Consulate in St. Michael is the only Ecuadorean diplomatic mission in Barbados.
Ecuadorean representations worldwide
Ecuadorian Consulate In St. Michael represents one of 179 consular and diplomatic representations of Ecuador all over the world.
Foreign representations in Barbados
Ecuadorian Consulate In St. Michael represents one of 22 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Barbados.