- Address: Rua 27 de janeiro, 701 96300-000, Jaguarão, Brazil
- City: Jaguarão
- Phone: +55-532-61 14 11,+55-539962 7637
About Consulate of Uruguay in Jaguarão, Brazil
Uruguayan Consulate in Jaguarão runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Uruguayan, and international citizens in Brazil.
The Uruguayan Consulate in Jaguarão supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Uruguayan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Uruguayan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Uruguay
- Want to apply and obtain Uruguayan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Uruguayan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Uruguay and Brazil.
The process of issuing Uruguayan Visa and Passport of Uruguay can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Uruguayan Consulate in Jaguarão if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Uruguayan representations in Brazil
In addition to the Uruguayan Consulate in Jaguarão, Uruguay also has 13 other representations in Brazil:
- Uruguayan Consulate in Curitiba
- Uruguayan Embassy in Brasilia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento
- Uruguayan Consulate in Belo Horizonte
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salvador
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santos
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Maria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rio Grande
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza
- Uruguayan Consulate in Florianopolis
Brazilian representations in Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Montevideo is the only Brazilian representation in Uruguay
Uruguayan representations worldwide
Uruguayan Consulate In Jaguarão represents one of 135 consular and diplomatic representations of Uruguay all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Uruguayan Consulate In Jaguarão represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.