- Address: Trg svobode 3, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
- City: Maribor
- Fax: 00386 2 2346 681
- Phone: 00386 2 2346 680
00386 2 2346 682
00386 2 2346 686
About Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Maribor, Republic of Slovenia
Croatian Consulate in Maribor runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Slovenia.
The Croatian Consulate in Maribor supports Slovene citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Slovenia.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Maribor if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Slovenia
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Maribor, Croatia also has 2 other representations in Slovenia:
- Croatian Consulate in Koper
- Croatian Embassy in Ljubljana
Slovene representations in Croatia
Country of Slovenia has 2 other representations in Croatia:
- Slovenian Embassy in Zagreb
- Slovenian Consulate in Split
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Maribor represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Slovenia
Croatian Consulate In Maribor represents one of 55 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Slovenia.