- Address: Via Celentano, 61, 70100 Bari, Italy
- City: Bari
- Fax: 00 39 0805 210 959
- Phone: 00 39 0805 242 464
About Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Bari, Italy
Croatian Consulate in Bari runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Italy.
The Croatian Consulate in Bari supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Italy.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Bari if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Italy
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Bari, Croatia also has 6 other representations in Italy:
- Croatian Consulate in Florence
- Croatian Consulate in Naples
- Croatian Consulate in Montemitro
- Croatian Consulate in Trieste
- Croatian Consulate in Milan
- Croatian Embassy in Rome
Italian representations in Croatia
Country of Italy has 3 other representations in Croatia:
- Italian Embassy in Zagreb
- Italian Consulate in Fiume
- Italian Consulate in Spalato
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Bari represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Croatian Consulate In Bari represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.