- Address: Level 11, No 48, Hunter Street, Sydney 2000, Australia
- City: Sydney
- Fax: 02 9223 8750
- Phone: Tel : 02 9223 8729,02 9223 8742
- Website: http://www.slcgsyd.com
About Consulate of Sri Lanka in Sydney, Australia
Sri Lankan Consulate in Sydney runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sri Lankan, and international citizens in Australia.
The Sri Lankan Consulate in Sydney supports Australian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sri Lankan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sri Lankan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sri Lanka
- Want to apply and obtain Sri Lankan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sri Lankan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sri Lanka and Australia.
The process of issuing Sri Lankan Visa and Passport of Sri Lanka can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Sri Lankan Consulate in Sydney if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sri Lankan representations in Australia
In addition to the Sri Lankan Consulate in Sydney, Sri Lanka also has 2 other representations in Australia:
- Sri Lankan Consulate in Melbourne
- Sri Lankan Consulate in Canberra
Australian representations in Sri Lanka
- Australian Consulate in Sri Lanka is the only Australian representation in Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan representations worldwide
Sri Lankan Consulate In Sydney represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Sri Lanka all over the world.
Foreign representations in Australia
Sri Lankan Consulate In Sydney represents one of 339 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Australia.