- Address: Spinciceva 25 2100
- City: Split
- Fax: +385-21-389223
- Phone: +385-21-389224
About Consulate of Slovenia in Croatia
Slovenian Consulate in Split runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Croatia.
The Slovenian Consulate in Split supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Croatia.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Split if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Croatia
In addition to the Slovenian Consulate in Split, Slovenia also has 1 other representation in Croatia:
- Slovenian Embassy in Zagreb
Croatian representations in Slovenia
Country of Croatia has 3 other representations in Slovenia:
- Croatian Consulate in Koper
- Croatian Consulate in Maribor
- Croatian Embassy in Ljubljana
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Split represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Slovenian Consulate In Split represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.