- Address: Letsinvestments Ltd, 14 Market Street, Montergo Bay, Jamaica, –
- City: Montergo Bay
- Fax: (+1 876) 9 528302
- Phone: (+1 876) 9 797701
- Website: http://-
About Consulate of Peru in Montego Bay , Jamaica
Peruvian Consulate in Montergo Bay runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Peruvian, and international citizens in Jamaica.
The Peruvian Consulate in Montergo Bay supports Jamaican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Peruvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Peruvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Peru
- Want to apply and obtain Peruvian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Peruvian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Peru and Jamaica.
The process of issuing Peruvian Visa and Passport of Peru can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Peruvian Consulate in Montergo Bay if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Peruvian representations in Jamaica
In addition to the Peruvian Consulate in Montergo Bay, Peru also has 2 other representations in Jamaica:
- Peruvian Consulate in Nagoya
- Peruvian Consulate in Kingston
Jamaican representations in Peru
- Jamaican Consulate in Lima is the only Jamaican representation in Peru
Peruvian representations worldwide
Peruvian Consulate In Montergo Bay represents one of 130 consular and diplomatic representations of Peru all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jamaica
Peruvian Consulate In Montergo Bay represents one of 50 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jamaica.