- Address: PO Box 112, Lincoln, Canterbury 7640
- City: Christchurch
- Phone: (03) 329 6185
About Consulate of Peru, Christchurch
Peruvian Consulate in Christchurch runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Peruvian, and international citizens in New-zealand.
The Peruvian Consulate in Christchurch supports New-zealand citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Peruvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Peruvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Peru
- Want to apply and obtain Peruvian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Peruvian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Peru and New-zealand.
The process of issuing Peruvian Visa and Passport of Peru can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Peruvian Consulate in Christchurch if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Peruvian representations in New-zealand
Peruvian Consulate in Christchurch is the only Peruvian diplomatic mission in New-zealand.
New-zealand representations in Peru
- Kiwi Consulate in Lima is the only New-zealand representation in Peru
Peruvian representations worldwide
Peruvian Consulate In Christchurch represents one of 130 consular and diplomatic representations of Peru all over the world.
Foreign representations in New-zealand
Peruvian Consulate In Christchurch represents one of 134 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in New-zealand.