- Address: Str. Marasesti, nr.7, ap.2, Timisoara, Romania
- Fax: (+40) 56 294 300
- Phone: (+40) 56 294 300
About Consulate of Austria in Timisoara, Romania
Austrian Consulate in Romania runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Romania.
The Austrian Consulate in Romania supports Romanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Romania.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Austrian Consulate in Romania if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Romania
In addition to the Austrian Consulate in Romania, Austria also has 2 other representations in Romania:
- Austrian Embassy in Romania
- Consulate of Austrian in Sibiu
Romanian representations in Austria
- Romanian Embassy in Vienna is the only Romanian representation in Austria
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Consulate In Romania represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Romania
Austrian Consulate In Romania represents one of 78 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Romania.