- Address: Ul. Lentza 11, , 02-956 Warsaw
- City: Warsaw
- Fax: (+48) 694 736 488
- Phone: (+48) 22 490 2025
About Consulate General of Philippines in Warsaw, Poland
Filipino Consulate in Warsaw runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Poland.
The Filipino Consulate in Warsaw supports Polish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Poland.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Warsaw if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Poland
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Warsaw, Philippines also has 1 other representation in Poland:
- Filipino Embassy in Warsaw
Polish representations in Philippines
Country of Poland has 2 other representations in Philippines:
- Polish Consulate in Manila
- Polish Consulate in Cebu
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Warsaw represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Poland
Filipino Consulate In Warsaw represents one of 140 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Poland.