- Address: Albert Plesmanweg 63, 3088 GB Rotterdam
- City: Rotterdam
- Fax: (+31) 10-4952609
- Phone: (+31) 10-4873300
About Consulate General of Philippines in Rotterdam, Netherlands
Filipino Consulate in Rotterdam runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Netherlands.
The Filipino Consulate in Rotterdam supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Rotterdam if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Netherlands
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Rotterdam, Philippines also has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
- Filipino Consulate in Amsterdam
- Filipino Embassy in The Hague
Dutch representations in Philippines
Country of Netherlands has 2 other representations in Philippines:
- Dutch Consulate in Cebu
- Dutch Embassy in Makati City
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Rotterdam represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Filipino Consulate In Rotterdam represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.