- Address: 29 Rue Saint-Joseph Ouvrier, Saint-Denis, Reunion
- City: Saint Denis
- Fax: 262 30 49 24
- Phone: 262 72 07 30
About Consulate General of Madagascar in Saint Denis, France
Madagascar Consulate in Saint Denis runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Madagascar, and international citizens in France.
The Madagascar Consulate in Saint Denis supports French citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Madagascar economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Madagascar Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Madagascar
- Want to apply and obtain Madagascar Visa
Visa and Passport services
Madagascar passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Madagascar and France.
The process of issuing Madagascar Visa and Passport of Madagascar can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Madagascar Consulate in Saint Denis if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Madagascar representations in France
In addition to the Madagascar Consulate in Saint Denis, Madagascar also has 9 other representations in France:
- Madagascar Embassy in Paris
- Madagascar Consulate in Marseille
- Madagascar Consulate in Amiens
- Madagascar Consulate in Saint-Etienne
- Madagascar Consulate in Le Havre
- Madagascar Consulate in Bordeaux
- Madagascar Consulate in Lyon
- Madagascar Consulate in Moulins
- Madagascar Consulate in Angers
French representations in Madagascar
Country of France has 5 other representations in Madagascar:
- French Consulate in Tamatave
- French Consulate in Majunga
- French Consulate in Diego Suarez
- French Consulate in Antananarivo
- French Embassy in Antananarivo
Madagascar representations worldwide
Madagascar Consulate In Saint Denis represents one of 70 consular and diplomatic representations of Madagascar all over the world.
Foreign representations in France
Madagascar Consulate In Saint Denis represents one of 472 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in France.