- Address: Karl route 60, , 80333 Munich
- City: Munich
- Fax: +49 (0) 89-9828079
- Phone: +49/(0) 89-9828064
About Consulate General by Bosnia and Herzegowina Munich
Bosnian Consulate in Munich runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Germany.
The Bosnian Consulate in Munich supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Germany.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bosnian Consulate in Munich if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Germany
In addition to the Bosnian Consulate in Munich, Bosnia And Herzegovina also has 4 other representations in Germany:
- Bosnian Consulate in Leipzig
- Bosnian Consulate in Frankfurt
- Bosnian Consulate in Stuttgart
- Bosnian Embassy in Berlin
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Consulate In Munich represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Bosnian Consulate In Munich represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.