- Address: ul. Radnicka 30, 71000 Sarajevo
- City: Sarajevo
- Fax: +387 33 668 189
- Phone: +387 33 668 191
About Bulgarian Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgarian Embassy in Sarajevo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bulgarian, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The Bulgarian Embassy in Sarajevo supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bulgarian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bulgarian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bulgaria
- Want to apply and obtain Bulgarian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bulgarian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bulgaria and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing Bulgarian Visa and Passport of Bulgaria can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bulgarian Embassy in Sarajevo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bulgarian representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Bulgarian Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Bulgarian diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in Bulgaria
- Bosnian Embassy in Sofia is the only Bosnian representation in Bulgaria
Bulgarian representations worldwide
Bulgarian Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 125 consular and diplomatic representations of Bulgaria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Bulgarian Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.