- Address: 76 G’Mangia Hill, G’Mangia PTA1314, Valletta, Malta
- Fax: (+356) 27 246 597
- Phone: (+356) 27 246 597
About Albanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Albanian Consulate in Malta runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Malta.
The Albanian Consulate in Malta supports Maltese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Albanian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Malta.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Albanian Consulate in Malta if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Malta
Albanian Consulate in Malta is the only Albanian diplomatic mission in Malta.
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Consulate In Malta represents one of 109 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Malta
Albanian Consulate In Malta represents one of 40 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Malta.