Specialist Support (AGGS Intervention)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The Specialist Support will be responsible for Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system -management tools
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system -management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience related to Oil and Gas servicing Company.
- Knowledgeable in key chemicals processes (or refinery) and associated instrumentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.