- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
This role is responsible for interacting with our patients either virtually (via phone or video call) or in our clinic facility (Gbagada). The role requires a trained and verified consultant in the field who will be able to provide evidence-based medical advice. Required also, is the ability to provide training and public education on topics relevant to the area of expertise.
We are looking to engage:
- Consultant Paediatrician
- Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant ENT/Otolaryngologist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Consultant Dermatologist
- Consultant Pulmonologist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Consultant Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Consultant General Surgeon
- Consultant Haematologist
- Consultant Podiatrist
- Consultant Urologist
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Residency in the required area
- Medical Licence, Board of the required medical field
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Ability to effectively manage time per consultation