Social Media Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our Client in the Fast-Food Industry is looking for Social Media Officer to join their team. The candidate will be Responsible for managing the organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns teams.
Reporting Line: Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the organization social media platforms
- Manage the organization Online Marketing & Promotions on social media platforms
- Manage Brand Presence on social networking sites for the organization.
- Manage all social media Online customers complaint resolution and management [CCRM].
- Manage the organization social media customer service and sales.
- Come up with industry standard campaign ideas & planning of social media activities.
- Constantly reviewing and analyze all competitor’s social media platforms and recommend strategic initiatives to improve the organization social media presence.
- Develop workable, engaging and performance driven calendar to improve the organizations social media platforms on followership and all other areas.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
- Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.