Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Social Media Manager is in charge of everything related to the Company’s social media presence and performance.
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing a content marketing programme which increases brand awareness with our core target markets through the effective use of social media channels.
- This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns appropriate to the channel being used, monitoring social media channels to respond appropriately to posts, comments and identifying issues that require escalation.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to align with business goals
- Define most important social media KPI’s
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Design graphics / info graphics appropriately for social media posting
- Develop appropriate engagement groups to improve engagement and activity on all social media platforms.
- Use Google Anayltics and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity
- Sponsored Advert on social media
- Excellent knowledge of top social media platforms for Social media management
- Creating social media strategy for the brand
- Content creation
- Ability to use social media marketing apps, being updated with trends and best practices.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to tailor content to platform
- Strong community management experience
- Avid practitioner and follower of evolving best practices and market trends in social media
- Expert at leveraging social media analytics to improve performance and impact
- Strong organizational skills, including the capacity to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy/ details
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinating messaging and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed candidates would be contacted.