- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- As theGraphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems and content for brands.
- S/he will be responsible for translating brand strategy elements into visual design.
Specific job functions include:
- Work with Marketing team to determine design requirements;
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials;
- Develop unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals for digital andprint marketing;
- Illustrate concepts by designing layout of art and copy regardingarranged concepts;
- Prepare design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs afterfeedback;
- Provide brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Design website user interface for the company and clients;
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and press;
- Assist the entire team for creative thinking and brain stormingsessions;
- Manage utilization and archive of all project photos;
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops andreviewing professional publications;
- Other Brand & Creative Design duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a as a Graphic or Creative Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills on a “Behance” or “Dribbble” account
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in AdobeCreative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Ambitious self-starter &Problem Solver
- High attention to details
- Time Management skills
- Strong team player who values collaboration to produce best results
What’s In It For You?
- Flexible work arrangement (remote and non-remote)
- Working with a team of creatives who create magic
- Life-long access to SkillShare learning platform
- Growth as an all-round designer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Link to their Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.