Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze financial information to recommend / develop efficient use of resources and procedures.
- Responsible for resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Investigate complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Generate and interpret internal reports for key business decisions.
- Monitor and review the accuracy of inventories for obsolescence.
- Manage business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenue and expenses and provide advice.
Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- Not less than 3 years work experience in accounting.
- Membership of a professional accounting body such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants, ACCA or CFA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Monday, 12th April, 2021.