Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced, driven finance officer for our radio station. As a finance officer, you are in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of the organization. You are responsible for developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Maintenance of company cash flow.
- Disbursement of petty cash.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Weekly reconciliations of accounts for smooth management of revenue with traffic department
- Preparation for monthly income & expenditure report for management
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Work with the external auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Any other accounting and financial tasks as assigned by the MD.
- Minimum of OND in Accountancy.
- 3-5 progressive years on the job experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to speak and write well.
- Possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Financial reporting.
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Basic administrative work, maintaining records, producing reports, forecasting and assisting with problem resolution on payments and revenue collection.
- Computer literate.
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Good negotiation and prospecting Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st May, 2021.