This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Library and Information Technology under the Faculty of Education in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Library and Information Technology
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Library and Information Technology.
You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
Library and Information Technology can be studied under the Education in the following Nigerian Universities;
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Library and Information Technology under the Faculty of Education in the above Universities include;
Any three subjects.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Library and Information Technology;
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Arts/Science/Social Science subjects.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER) REMARKS
1. FUTMINNA requires credit pass in Physics and any other science or social science subject.
Direct Entry Requirements
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Library and Information Technology, if you don’t intend to use UTME.
1. Two A’ level passes in relevant subject plus UTME requirements.
2. NCE (merit) in relevant subjects.