This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer French / Yoruba L2 under the Faculty of Education in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study French / Yoruba L2
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study French / Yoruba L2.
You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
French / Yoruba L2 can be studied under the Education in the following Nigerian Universities;
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study French / Yoruba L2 under the Faculty of Education in the above Universities include;
French and any two (2) other subjects.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study French / Yoruba L2;
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, French and any two (2) Arts subjects.