This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Overseas, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, Department of Mass Education, Special Needs Centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application forms for 2020/2021 Award session are now available for collection.
The issuance of forms will commence from Monday 9 August and Close On Friday 27 August.2021.
Interested applicants can obtain the forms at the FCT SCHOLARSHIP BOARD. Government Secondary School, No 6 Abidjan Street, Zone 3, Wuse Abuja,
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm daily.
1. ABAJI AREA COUNCIL 9- 10 August.2021
2. AMAC AREA COUNCIL 11- 12 August.2021
3. BWARI AREA COUNCIL 13- 16 August.2021
4. KWALI AREA COUNCIL 17-18 August.2021
5. KUJE AREA COUNCIL 19-21 August.2021
6. G/LADA AREA COUNCIL 23- 24 August.2021
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES WILL TAKE PLACE IN ALL THE SIX (6) AREA COUNCIL ON 6- 10 SEPTEMBER.2021.
Date: Saturday 11.september.2021
Time: 10:am prompt.
Venue: At the same venue in the six(6) Area Councils.
NOTE: Requirements needed are.
1. Indigene Certificate
2. Admission Letter
3. School Fees Receipt
4. Identification Card/ ID Card.