This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2021/2022 admission screening exercise has commenced in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for the screening exercise, candidates must have Chosen Akwa ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
Candidate must have scored at least 100 in the 2021 UTME.
- ARCHITECTURL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Interested Candidates for computer engineering must have taken the following subject combinations in 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidate should visit the school website http/www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng click online application, then generate an invoice (RRR number) with the following details:
- JAMB REG NUMBER
- PHONE NUMBER
Candidate should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin of ₦2000 (inclusive of bank and other charge) for the screening fee.
Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
Using the pin, visit https:www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
Download and print the acknowledgement slip as evidence of registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidate should upload the following documents to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WAEC AND /or NECO result(s)
- Candidates are to upload their WAEC AND/OR NECO result(s) to JAMB Portal
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly and successful candidates will be expected to check their results using their JAMB Reg. Numbers.
CLOSING Date: 12th November, 2021
Dr(Mrs) Mary Ndah, MNIM