Yulia Navalnaya has been with her husband, Alexei Navalny at the hospital ever since he went into a coma. Her husband’s spokeswoman has pointed out her suspicion of Alexei’s tea being poisoned. So, it has turned out to be a nightmare for Yulia as her husband lies unconscious.
Her politician husband is a Russian opposition leader who is known as someone unafraid to raise his voice against corruption. But, sadly, on his flight from Tomsk to Moscow, he fell ill and a video of him being carried out of the airplane can be found online.
Quick Facts: Yulia Navalnaya Wiki: 10 Facts On Alexey Navalny Wife
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Daria and Zakhar Navalny|
10 Facts on Yulia Navalnaya
- Yulia Navalnaya (born on 24 July 1976) is the wife of the Russian politician, Alexei Navalny. Her age is 44 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She does not have a Wiki bio. But, on her husband’s bio on Wiki, she has been mentioned as Alexei’s wife.
- To give out more details on her bio, she is a Russian economist by profession.
- Speaking of her family, she lives with her husband, Alexei, and two children. They have a son and a daughter. Her daughter is Daria who is 16 years old and Zakhar Navalny who is 10 years of age.
- Yulia Navalnaya’s husband has gone into a come and is suspected of having been poisoned. He is still alive but unconscious at the moment.
- Her nationality is Russian. And, she is of white ethnicity.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Hence, in meters, she is about 1,75 meters tall.
- She has an Instagram account. As of now, she has amassed 76.5 thousand followers which is quite a lot.
- Moving on to her educational background, not much information has been made known so far.
- She married her husband, Alexei Navalny back in the year 2000.