Tamica Lee is a reality TV show star and a journalist. She was the TV anchor and the co-host of News ABC WGNO-26. Lee rose to fame when she entered the Bravo reality show ‘Sothern Charms New Orleans’.
Furthermore, she runs an Instagram page under the name @tamica which has over 189K followers online.
Quick Facts: Tamica Lee
|Birthday||November 22, 1978|
|Profession||Reality Star, Journalist|
|Parents||Bivan Lee Jr.|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Children||Hunter and Rani Smith|
|Education||University of Louisiana|
10 Facts of Tamica Lee
- Tamica Lee is a reality TV show star and a former journalist.
- She was born on November 22, 1978, in South Orleans, USA.
- As of 2020, she is 41 years old, and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Regarding her educational background, she attended high school at Ursuline Academy and graduated from the University of Louisiana with a degree in Communications and DAnce.
- The information on her early life is still missing. However, her father Bivan Lee Jr. used to play as a cornerback for the Saints.
- Tamica and her friend Hannah were among the ‘Cheerleaders’ for the Saints.
- Lee is in a marital relationship with Barry Smith. They have two beautiful children; son Hunter and daughter Rani.
- Tamica also runs an Instagram page under the name @tamica which has over 189K followers.
- Lee stands tall at a considerable height, however, the details on her body measurements are still under the wraps.
- According to various media sources, her current net worth in the market is $18 Million.