Stephen Bogaert is a popular actor from Canada. He is known for his movies like X-Men Apocalypse of 2016, It of 2017, and American Psycho of 2000. He started his career in the entertainment industry working as a stunt double and now he is a well known actor.
Not only in movies but he has also been part of the television series. He has worked on The Umbrella Academy, which is a Netflix series. And previously, he has also worked in Canada’s Discovery Channel as a voice announcer. Below are more facts available about him.
Quick Facts: Stephen Bogaert Wiki: 10 Facts On American Actor
|Birthday||September 9, 1967|
10 Facts About Stephen Bogaert
- Stephen Bogaert is 52 years old as of 2020. He was born in the year 1967 and he celebrates his birthday on every 9th day of September.
- According to the zodiac calendar, his sun sign is Virgo.
- Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, Stephen Bogaert holds Canadian nationality. And he belongs to the white ethnic background.
- The information about his academic background and his childhood is unknown.
- We also don’t have any information regarding Stephen’s parents, siblings, and other family members.
- Even after doing much research, we could not find Stephen’s height, weight, and other body measurements. However, looking at his pictures, he seems very tall with an athletic body.
- Moreover, he has blue color eyes, and light brown hair which makes his personality look better.
- The exact figures for Stephen’s net worth and earnings are unknown. However, working as an actor for more than two decades, he must have made good net worth.
- Stephen is very secretive when it comes to his personal life. So, we don’t know about his marriage, wife or girlfriend.
- The social media presence of Stephen Bogaert is not known. We could not find any of his social media accounts.