Sasha Obama, the daughter of former President Barack Obama. She went viral on TikTok and other social media after a video of she and her friends lip-syncing to Moneyybagg Yo’s “Said Sum”.
The TikTok video has since been deleted but according to reports many reports the video was PG-rated. She sent Twitter in a frenzy after the lip-sync video went viral. The former President’s daughter is studying at the University of Michigan.
Quick Facts:Sasha Obama Tiktok Account Revealed: Where Is She Going To College?
|Birthday||June 10, 2001|
|Parents||Barack Obama and Michelle Obama|
|Education||University of Michigan|
#SashaObama rapping City Girls is a Sunday mood 🔥 pic.twitter.com/kvE8kRlSq1
— Bops and Bangers (@bopsandbangers) October 25, 2020
10 Facts About Sasha Obama
- Sasha Obama goes to college at the University of Michigan and it seems, she has made friends. She and her friends made a TikTok video in which they lip-synced to the City Girls song, “Said Sum”.
- She went viral because the Obama daughters usually remain out of the spotlight, the video became a sneak-peek into Sasha’s private life
- Other than this, she has kept a low-key profile in the public media.
- As a matter of fact, she does not even have an official Instagram account. She is focused on her studies and has also been out of the spotlight since her father’s term in office ended.
- There is no information about her boyfriend or relationships in the media.
- However, she has dated in the past and she went to prom with a schoolmate named Chris Milton.
- According to Famous Birthdays, Sasha Obama was born on June 10, 2001. She is 19 years old as of October 2020. She was born at the University of Chicago hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- She was born to parents former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. She also has a sister named Malia Obama.
- As of 2020, she is a student and is interested in tap dance, music, gymnastics, and piano.
- She was the youngest person to live in the White House since John F. Kennedy Jr.