Remi Wolf is an American singer, songwriter, and recording artist based in California. She is famous for singing a mixed genre of songs. However, the singer prefers Lo-fi and soul music with a little pop on the top of it.
Moreover, Remi appeared in the reality music show, American Idol in 2014. She was just 18 years old at the time and was a high school senior.
Quick Facts: Remi Wolf: Everything To Know On The Singer
|Birthday||February 2, 1996|
After graduating in Music, Remi Wolf released her debut EP in October 2019. It was titled You’re A Dog. Afterward, she released her second EP under Island Records and it titled I Am Allergic To Dogs.
Besides, she represented the United States in the Youth Olympics in Skiing for two consecutive years. She gave up professional skiing for a singing career.
10 Facts on Remi Wolf
- Remi Wolf is an American singer, songwriter, and recording artist who appeared in American Idol 2014.
- As of now, Remi Wolf is just 24 years old. She started singing at the age of 16.
- The singer celebrates her birthday on February 2 every year with her friends and family. Also, her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Moreover, Remi Wolf is present on social media of course. She has around 60k followers on her Instagram.
- Looking at her photos, the singer has a good height. She looks very pretty with her curly hair.
- Remi Wolf does not have a boyfriend. She is single and not dating anyone at the moment.
- An American by nationality, she was born and raised in Alto, California.
- Unfortunately, the information about her earnings and net worth remains undetermined for now.
- A well-known singer and musical artist, Remi Wolf has a beautifully written Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- The singer released her first EP in 2019. Her latest EP I Am Allergic To Dogs can be streamed on YouTube and Spotify.