Raudel Raul Martiato is a popular Spanish actor. He has been well-known for two of his appearances which are Toy Boy and Breathe. He completed his debut in the short movie named Breathe which was released in the year 2019. He played the role of Tarik and his acting abilities was loved by people all around the globe. Because of his amazing performance in Breathe, he was hired by the television series Toy Boy that same year. Toy Boy was released in the year 2019 and he got to play the role of German in this television series. He appeared in almost 13 episodes of the television series. Raudel is a very new face in the television industry.
Quick Facts: Raudel Raul Martiato
|Name||Raudel Raul Martiato|
He is very young as well as a talented actor who has a huge career in front of him to flourish. He is really a hard-working artist and is currently focused on his career. He wants to grow more and more every day and also shows a lot of passion for his work With these abilities, Raudel is becoming successful day by day as his acting skills are also improving lately.
10 Facts About Raudel Raul Martiato:
- Raudel Raul Martiato is a Spanish who was born in Madrid, Spain. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a popular actor who has appeared in two different shows which are Toy Boy and Breathe.
- His exact date of birth has not been known. However, he seems to be in his late twenties.
- Raudel’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that he received his entire education in Madrid, Spain.
- The estimated net worth of Raudel has not been known yet.
- He strongly believes that his private life has nothing to do with his professional career which is why he hasn’t revealed much about his love life as well as his parents.
- Currently, Raudel has been residing in his hometown in Madrid, Spain.
- Raudel is seen sometimes active on Twitter.
- In fact, he has gained just 60 followers on his Twitter account.