Mutsuko Erskine is a Japanese-American actress. She is the mother of writer and filmmaker, Maya Erskine.
Quick Facts: Mutsuko Erskine
Mutsuko starred in her daughter’s series “PEN15”. Similarly, she plays the role of mother aka Yuki Ishii-Peters on the show.
Furthermore, Erskine is the wife of famous drummer Peter Erskine.
10 Facts on Mutsuko Erskine
- Mutsuko Erskine is Maya Erskine’s mother. She is one of the casts of the show “PEN15”. However, Mutsuko’s age and birth date are currently not available.
- Although Mutsuko is famous for her acting skills, her Wiki page is still not written. But this following article sums up many important facts about the actress.
- Talking about her family, Erskine is married to her husband Peter Erskine. Likewise, Peter is a popular jazz drummer. He is the former member of the Weather Report.
- Mutsuko and Peter gave birth to Maya Erskine as their children. Furthermore, Maya grew up to be an actress and writer. In fact, she is the co-creator of the series “PEN15”.
- Mutsuko stands at a good height with a charming personality. She is a little bit shorter than her daughter, who is 1.6m tall.
- Erskine was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, her ethnicity is Japanese. But she later moved to Michigan, American in order to pursue her acting career.
- The Net Worth for Mutsuko Erskine is being calculated right now. However, according to an article, she shares a fortune worth of $82 million dollars with her husband.
- The actress is an active Instagram user with 866 followers. You can find her under the name @mutsyerskine.
- According to her IMDb page, Mutsuko’s only major role in the TV series PEN15. Similarly, she portrays Yuki Ishii-Peters in the show.
- In an interview, Mutsuko revealed that she can relate to the PEN15 character. Although she has already lost her mother, she could connect with the mother-daughter relation of the show.