Momona Tamada is a child actress from Canada. She was born in Vancouver, Canada, by Japanese immigrant parents. Her name Momona means hundred of beaches. This was inspired by her hometown Vancouver. Momona’s charm and brilliant acting skills have helped her to get brilliant roles. Soon, she is set to be seen in the Netflix origin series The Main Event. She is one of the leads of the show and is doing the role of Erica which is set to release globally in 2020.
Besides acting, Momona is also a very good dancer. In fact, she started dancing when she was just 4 years old. She has won several awards for her dancing as well. She has danced in several big events such as the opening ceremony of B.C. Summer Games. Being daughter of Japanese migrants, Momona speaks Japanese fluently. Also, she is very impressive in her studies as well. Furthermore, she has a hobby of baking and decorating delicious cakes.
Quick Facts: Momona Tamada
|Age||13 years old|
|Height||4 feet 11 inches|
10 facts about Momona Tamada
- Momona is a Canadian child actress who was born to Japanese parents. They were immigrants staying in Canada.
- The exact birthplace and birth date of Momona is not available on the web.
- As of 2020, she is 13 years old.
- Momona was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada by her parents alongside her siblings. However, there are no information about her parents.
- She has a good decent height. She stands 4 feet 1 inch tall.
- Momona weighs around 75 pounds.
- Momona is a child actress who rose to fame from her debut series To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- Besides acting, she is also a trained dancer.
- The net worth details of Momona is yet under review.
- Momona is active on social media as well. There are 1340 followers on her Instagram.