Mary Ashton is an accomplished actress who became popular for her role in movies like Molly’s Game (2017), Reel Love (2011), and Shortcut to Happiness (2003). The actress grew up in Long Island in the hamlet of Mattituck on the North Fork.
Mary has become popular because of her excellent performance and talent. She has worked in numerous TV series and movies, you can learn more about her acting career in her IMDb profile. The actress has not shared much about herself so information about her is scarce on the internet.
Quick Facts: Mary Ashton
10 Facts on Mary Ashton
- Mary Ashton was born on June 5, 1989, in New York, New York, United States. As of 2020, She is 31 years old.
- The actress has an average height, Her exact measure meant is not available.
- The actress has a slim built, she has a gorgeous look and attractive physique.
- The actress is not single in fact, she is currently married to Eric Toth, who is a screenwriter who has worked on movies like The Girl Next Door and been nominated for various awards including the Canadian Screen Award for Best Writing in a Children’s or Youth Program or Series.
- She gave birth to her son in 2012, and to her daughter in 2018. The name of her son and daughter is not known.
- Mary has dual citizenship in the US and Canada. She became a Canadian citizen in 2011 and before she had American citizenship as she was born there.
- She is the sibling of Tom Ashton who is also an actor known for movies like Saturnalia and Permission.
- The actress currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
- She was nominated for the Canadian Comedy Award for Television / Best Performance by an Ensemble – Television.
- Mary is not very active in social media, her account in popular social media sites including Instagram and Facebook could not be found.