Laura Wasser is a famous divorce attorney based in Los Angeles, California. Wasser also founded, It’s Over Easy, an online divorce service. She also works at the Family Law Wasser Copperman & Mandles as the managing partner.
She went to the University of California, Berkeley, and graduated with a B.A. in Rhetoric. Laura has a J.D. degree from Loyola Law School. In December 1994, Wasser became a member of the California Bar. Laura Wasser is trending right now because she has been hired by Kim Kardashian as her divorce attorney.
Quick Facts: Laura Wasser Lawyer Wikipedia, Net Worth And Husband: Is She Married?
|Birthday||May 23, 1968|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Laura Wasser
- Laura Wasser was born on May 23, 1968. Her current age is 52 years. Her zodiac sign is Gemini
- The divorce attorney charges $850 an hour and she charges $28k as a deposit for her services. She charges a high amount of salary as deals with high-profile cases. Laura Wasser’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
- Laura is the famous divorce lawyer, who was involved in the divorce of Miley Ray Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, in 2020.
- Is She Married? Laura Wasser was once married and had a husband but she divorced him in 1993. The marriage was brief.
- Laura has not been married since. She has not revealed her present dating life details and boyfriend/partner’s name.
- Wesser’s family consists of her two sons that she gave birth to from her two previous boyfriends.
- Laura Wesser has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her, where one can read about her career details and achievements.
- Wesser has over 9.1k followers on her Instagram account. She is very active on Instagram and posts a lot of pictures of her kids.
- She is also an author who has 2 published books, one was published in 2013 whereas the other was an e-book published in 2020.
- Some of her high profile clients include Angelina Jolie, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashian, and many more.