Kimbal Musk is the younger brother of Elon Musk, well, he must have a huge net worth. After all, his elder brother, the business magnate, and the man behind Telsa Group, Elon Musk has a huge net worth of $97.3 billion.
Well, if you are wondering if Kimbal Musk is a billionaire just like his elder brother, well, he is not. But, he sure is a multi-millionaire. Unlike his brother, Kimbal is not involved in tech innovation, but he is as innovative as his brother Elon.
Quick Facts: Kimbal Musk Net Worth 2020: Everything On His Wife, Girlfriend Wedding and Age
|Birthday||September 20, 1972|
|Age||48 years old|
|Parents||Errol Musk & Maye Musk|
|Siblings||Tosca Musk & Elon Musk|
|Net Worth||$339 million|
Kimbal Musk is a food entrepreneur, chef, restaurateur, husband, and father. Find some interesting facts about Kimbal Musk here.
10 Facts on Kimbal Musk
- Kimbal Musk is a famous South African restaurateur, entrepreneur, and chef. He built his empire through his restaurant group, The Kitchen.
- He started his business venture, The Kitchen with his girlfriend turned wife, Jen Lewin. He and his ex-wife Jen Lewin were married for some years and the couple also had two children.
- Following his divorce with wife Jen, Kimbal Musk got married to Christiana Wyly. He and Wyly got married in April 2018.
- The detail of his wedding is not public yet.
- Today, Kimbal Musk lives in Boulder, Colorado with his children and second-wife, Christiana Wyly. His nationality is South African.
- Wyly is the daughter of Sam Wyly, an American billionaire businessman.
- Meanwhile, Kimbal Musk is a multi-millionaire himself. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated at $339 million.
- He has 36,375 units of Tesla stock. And his Tesla stock is worth around $273,189,010 now.
- Kimbal Musk is a very popular name on soical media. You can find him on Instagram as @kimbalmusk. His Instagram page has 102k followers.
- He is active on Twitter as @kimbal. This South African food entrepreneur has 137.7k followers on Twitter.