Kevin Hodge is an American Youtuber. He is known from the Hodgetwins, along with his brother Keith Hodge.
Quick Facts: Kevin Hodge
|Birthday||September 17, 1975|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Stand up Comedian|
|Net Worth||$1.1 million dollars|
Kevin started his career as a comedy commentator. Furthermore, he has worked with Tv series like Louder With Crowder, Twin Switch and Us Vs Them.
Likewise, Hodge is the owner of 5 different youtube channels.
10 Facts on Kevin Hodge
- Kevin Hodge (September 17, 1975) is a standup comedian and YouTuber. He is the age of 44 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Kevin is the part of the famous Hodgetwins duo. He is involved with the group along with his twin brother, Keith Hodge. Furthermore, both brothers are conservatives.
- The Youtuber got married to his wife more than 15 years ago. However, her name is not revealed yet. Likewise, the couple is parents to 4 children.
- According to his Wiki page, Kevin Hodge’s hometown is Martinsville, Virginia. But, details about his parents and other family members are not available.
- Following his bio, Kevin’s nationality is American. In addition, he belongs to Black ethnicity. In spite of this, he has criticized the “Black Lives Matter Movement”.
- The Hodgetiwns is very popular on Instagram as @officialhodgetwins. In fact, they have amassed whopping 1.1 million followers on their verified IG handle.
- It is estimated that Kevin shares a net worth of more than $1.1 million dollars with his brothers. With that amount of fortune, he is living an expensive life.
- Hodge is very popular as a YouTuber. He runs more than 5 youtube channel. Moreover, his most popular channel TwinMuscle has 2.24 million subscribers.
- Kevin’s height is 6 feet and 3 inches tall. Similarly, he has a muscular body due to his constant workout. Furthermore, his eyes are hazel and his hair is black.
- The Youtuber has travelled to many countries around the world. Moreover, the fitness enthusiast is certified trainer under the International Sports Sciences Association.