On May 7, 2017, John Ross signed a 4-year deal with Cincinnati Bengals and his contract runs out of fuel at the end of the 2020 NFL season. Ross who still has a half-season to play with the Bengals is now looking for a fresh start after spending over three years at the club.
John Ross’ agent has requested a move far from the Bengals, but the talk didn’t go any further John Ross would have hoped for. Likely, we could see John Ross in a new color.
Quick Facts: John Ross Age: How Old Is Wide Receiver? Height, Trade Rumors And Salary
|Birthday||November 27, 1995|
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Education||Jordan High School|
Regarded as one of the finest prospects of the NFL at present. John Ross has also scored well on personal terms. He is a father and is seemingly enjoying his life out of the field too.
10 Facts on John Ross
- John Ross is a professional footballer who plays in the National Football League (NFL). He plays in the Cincinnati Bengals.
- In 2020, John Ross looked for a move away from Cincinnati Bengals. But, he is still tied to the club until the end of the 2020 NFL season.
- The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was born on 27 November 1995. He is 24 years old.
- Ross has an attractive physique, just like most athletes do. He stands 5 feet 11 inches and his weight 88 kg.
- John Ross has got a good fan following on Insta. You can find him on Instagram as @_jross3. His Instagram page has 238k followers.
- As seen on his Instagram page, he has a child, a son. He is also described as a family man on some media outlets.
- Meanwhile, there is no detail about his girlfriend in the media. Also, he is not married now. His personal details are not mentioned in his Wikipedia bio.
- John Ross is currently under a four-year contract with the Bengals which he signed on May 7, 2017. The contract is worth $17,115,864 with guaranteed amount of $17,115,864.
- His contract also included a signing bonus of $10,587,900. For 2020, his annual salary is $2.7 million.
- The exact figure of his net worth is not public though. Over a course of 4 years at the Bengals, John would have earned $17,115,864 in pre-tax earnings.