Jeremy W. Peters is a famous American media personality. The politics reporter and journalist is known for his work for the Washington Burea of the publication house, New York Times. He covered the 2916 Presidential election for NYT.
Quick Facts: Jeremy Peters
|Age||in his 30s|
|Education||University of Michigan|
In addition to NYT, Jeremy is associated with other popular publications such as MSNBC and PBS. He is a contributor to the MSNBC.
Here are some interesting facts about American journalist Jeremy Peters you might want to know.
10 Facts About Jeremy Peters
1. Jeremy Peters is a well-known American journalist, writer, and political reporter. He is known for his contribution to the New York City-based American newspaper, New York Times.
2. The handsome white media reporter also works for other publication houses such as PBS and MSNBC. Peters is a contributor to MSNBC and appears on Washington Week in Review, a public affair TV program on PBS.
3. Jeremey is yet to share insights into his age and birthday. So, how old is Jeremy Peters in 2020, the details are not known. Meanwhile, he appears to be in his 30s.
4. Though Jeremy is a journalist, he has a well-toned physique, as the one athletes have. He stands at a decent height and his slim body structure suggests he has a healthy body weight.
5. Jeremy W. Peters is a graduate of the University of Michigan. He holds a major in history and political science.
6. The identity of Peters’ father and mother is not known. Simply, his family life is behind the curtains.
7. Jeremy is gay. He is currently dating his male partner, whose identity is not known.
8. The details about Jeremy’s net worth is not public.
9. Jeremy works for one of the best publication houses in the world, NYT. As an NYT employee, Jeremy could be making a lot of money. The average income of an NYT reporter is $70,596 per annum.
10. You can follow Jeremy on Instagram and Twitter.