Erin Pineda is an American actress. She is known for portraying Helen in the TV series American Princess (2019). Likewise, she is the writer of Don’t I Know You (2008).
Erin is also emerging as a producer. Furthermore, her other notable works include Criminal Minds (2017), No Activity (2018) and Sex Scientist (2013).
Quick Facts: Erin Pineda
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Erin Pineda
- Erin Pineda is an Actress, writer, and filmmaker. She is popular as Helen from American Princess (2019) and Erin from Tickle Crisps (2018).
- As the Wiki page for Erin Pineda is unwritten, details about her age and birth date are also unavailable. However, you can read these facts to know the actress more closely.
- Erin Pineda tied the knot with her husband and long term-boyfriend, Josh Kemp. In fact, Josh is the brother of Erin’s best friend. Furthermore, the couple has adopted a dog together.
- Erin shares many family pictures on her Instagram account. Likewise, her IG handle @erinypineda has amassed more than 1.5k followers to date.
- The actress doesn’t like to reveal her body numbers. Anyway, Erin looks decently tall in height. Similarly, her light brown eyes surely stand out in her pictures.
- There are many queries on Pineda’s Net Worth. However, our sources are currently busy calculating her total fortune and the number of assets that she owns.
- Erin is a resident of Los Angeles, California. Therefore, she is an American girl. Likewise, her ethnicity is a mix of Hispanic and white ancestry.
- Pineda’s major debut role is regarded as “Don’t I Know You” (2008). Moreover, she has starred in a total of 24 movies and TV series according to her IMDb profile.
- Apart from acting, Erin is also a writer. She wrote short movies like Fingerbutt (2012), Sex Scientist (2013), and Don’t I Know You (2008).
- In 2020, Pineda played Rita in Don’t Look Deeper. Furthermore, she also appeared in Erin as “Grace and Frankie”.