Emmalee is an American pop artist based in Clarksville, Tenn. Recently, she showed up in the audition round of The Voice Season 19. With her soothing voice, she was able to make the judges open their eyes wide open throughout her performance. During the audition, Emma san a stripped-down version of the song ‘How Will I Know’ by Whitney Houston.
With the breathtaking performance in the audition round, she will be performing furthermore as the team of Judge Kelly. Out of four judges, two of the judges turned their seats and wanted Emmalee in their team. However, she chose to be with team Kelly. Below are some interesting facts about the singer Emmalee.
10 Facts on Emmalee
- Emmalee was born in 2000. As of 2020, she is 20 years old with a very soothing voice.
- The beautiful singer is a native of Kings Mountain, North Carolina.
- Surprisingly, the god-like beautiful Emmalee is not in any relationship and is still single. Maybe, she is not interested in it this soon as she is just 20.
- As a kid, Emmalee started singing in a church. And now, we can see her singing in one of the biggest singing platform ‘The Voice’.
- Emmalee loves playing musical instruments. She started playing the piano at the age of 8. While she was 11, she was gifted a guitar on the occasion of her birthday.
- At the age of 15, she won Nashville Rising star in 2016.
- Most people know her by the stage name ‘Emmalee’ but her real name is ‘Emma Feldman‘.
- In the past two years, she released her five pop singles which include the 2019’s ‘They called his Jesus”, ‘Fearless’, ‘You Say’ and 2020’s ‘Find Your Fire’ and ‘Cover’.
- Back in 2015, she released Christian Ep ‘Pocketful of Raindrops’ just at the age of 15.
- Emmalee is available on Instagram @emmaleesmusic where she has over 3000 followers.