Dr. Natalie Azar is an American medical doctor, writer, and expert medical contributor. As reported by Today.com, she will receive the Coronavirus vaccine on 23 December 2020. Furthermore, Azar said in an interview she was excited to get the first dose of the vaccine.
Besides being an excellent and hardworking doctor, Natalie is a notable TV personality as she has worked for NBC News as a medical contributor and diligently covered medical and health reports for TODAY and MSNBC.
Likewise, she has also written and made interesting videos for NBC. Similarly, the remarkable doctor had previously served as a video contributor for Share Care and Health Guru.
Quick Facts: Dr Natalie Azar Wikipedia, Age and Husband Bio: Facts To Know
|Name||Dr Natalie Azar|
|Birthday||9 April 1970|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Doctor; Medical contributor|
|Parents||Albert A. Azar (Father)|
|Siblings||Michele Azar (Sister)|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
|Husband||Michael Stephen Hubner (m 2000)|
|Education||Wellesley College; Cornell University Medical College|
10 Facts on Dr. Natalie Azar
- She was born on 9 April 1970 in Pennsylvania which makes her 50 years old as of 2020.
- Natalie Azar is the daughter of Albert A. Azar (father); a renowned psychiatrist who initially inspired her to take up a career in the medicinal field.
- Her mother’s name has not been disclosed. Nonetheless, she has a sibling sister in her family whose name is Michele Azar.
- She obtained her degree in Psychobiology at Wellesley College and graduated with a doctor of medicine degree with honors in Anesthesiology from the Cornell University Medical College.
- Azar began her medical profession in 2001 and worked for The Center for Musculoskeletal Care in New York and Joan H.Tisch Center for Women’s Health.
- Presently, the talented medical doctor is serving at the NYU Langone Medical Center in Manhattan, New York where she is the assistant at the medicine and rheumatology clinical professors department.
- Talking about her personal life, she married her husband, Michael Stephen Hubner on 10 November 2000. The couple is also blessed with two sweet kids whose names are Lucas Hubner (Son) and Darby Hubner (Daughter).
- Dr. Natalie Azar’s spouse; Michael is an attorney general by profession. The family Natalie alongside their adorable dog is living a happy and elegant life in New York City, New York.
- She is of American nationality having a white ethnic background. Nonetheless, Azar earns around $300,000 as an annual salary while her net worth is at $2 million.
- The lovely Dr. Natalie Azhar stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall and maintains a slim body build. She is also active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter where she has accumulated several thousand followers.