Cleta Mitchell an American lawyer, politician, and activist. She has served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives for eight years until 1984. As a member of the Democratic Party, she represented District 44 but later switched to the Republican Party.
Cleta is believed to be assisting President Donald Trump on the January 2 call when President pressured Georgia officials to seek votes. After the news got surfaced, she resigned from her position at her law firm, Foley and Lardner LLP.
Quick Facts: Cleta Mitchell Wikpedia, Husband And Family: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||September 15, 1950|
|Husband||Dale Mitchell Jr.|
|Education||University of Oklahoma|
Cleta Mitchell has resigned from @FoleyandLardner. The firm said in a statement: “Cleta Mitchell has informed firm management of her decision to resign from Foley & Lardner effective immediately.” https://t.co/2peHwUTjOi
— Michael S. Schmidt (@nytmike) January 5, 2021
10 Facts On Cleta Mitchell
- Who Is Cleta Mitchell? Cleta Mitchell is a lawyer who assisted President Donald Trump in his efforts to overturn the election results and pressure Georgia election officials to seek sufficient votes to win.
- After the news regarding her involvement got surfaced, she resigned from her position at Foley and Lardner LLP. She was also a partner of the firm.
- Cleta Mitchell is 70 years of age and was born on September 15, 1950. Her birth name is Cleta B. Deatherage.
- She grew up with her family in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. She is of American nationality.
- Regarding her married life, Cleta Mitchell’s husband is Dale Mitchell Jr. Dale is the son of American professional baseball left fielder Dale Mitchell.
- She and her husband have been relishing their married life for over three decades. They are the parents of a daughter.
- Cleta Mitchell is featured on the Wikipedia page where her bio and career details can be found.
- Talking about net worth, Cleta Mitchell has stockpiled remarkable earnings from her long-tenured career. However, the actual net worth figure is not revealed.
- Earlier, Mitchell was actively involved in the Democratic Party. But, she later changed her political party, switching to the Republican Party.
- She received her high school education at Classen High School. Later, she earned both a B.A. and a J.D. from the University of Oklahoma.