Catalina Garayoa is a famous Mexican born American actress. She is among the most beautiful and talented actresses in the acting industry. Catalina has already left her stamp on the entertainment industry from her acting to her modeling career. She has been inspirational for many people around the world especially those who are immigrants from Mexico to the United States in search of opportunity and good life.
Catalina Garayoa started her acting career in 2016 and since then has been phenomenal in her work and is appreciated by many people and her by her colleagues. She recently came on the limelight because of her extraordinary performance in the documentary named The Social Dilemma.
Quick Facts: Catalina Garayoa
|Siblings||Natalia Garayoa and Josefina Garayoa|
10 facts on Catalina Garayoa:
- Catalina Garayoa was probably born in the late 1990s in Mexico.
- Her age as of 2020 is just around her 20’s as she has been very secretive about her personal information.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall which is about 162cm.
- Catalina Garayoa is an Actress known for The Social Dilemma documentary which was released on September 9, 2020, where she played the role of a Rebecca.
- Catalina Garayoa’s The Social Dilemma mostly talks about the dangerous human impact caused y the social networking sites on our day to day basis.
- She has her own Instagram account @catgarayoa where she has more than 856 followers and is very active on her social media platform.
- Catalina has two siblings sister Natalia Garayoa and Josefina Garayoa as she has mentioned them a lot on her Instagram account.
- Talking about her love life and her relationship update she is single and doesn’t have a boyfriend as of now and is just focused on her career.
- She has been part of 5 other movies altogether and they are The lottery, The Kings Decree, inseparable and I’m Here Too.
- Catalina’s parents migrated from chile to Mexico and finally to the United States where they are currently living in Denver, Colorado.