One of the reliable Quarterbacks in the American football, Brady White is an American footballer who is currently playing for Memphis Tigers wearing Jersey number 3.
Basically, he started his footballing career at Arizona State University. Prior to that, he has also involved with various Bowl games including 2016 Cactus Bowl, 2017 Sun Bowl, 2018 Birmingham Bowl, 2020 Montgomery Bowl where he was MVP and many others.
Quick Facts: Brady White
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Married/Single||Dating : Jesika Sanchez|
|Education||University of Memphis|
10 Facts About Brady White
- Born in the year 1996, Brady White is 24 years of age as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday on August 15 every year. And, his birth sign is Leo.
- So far now, Brady White has already well-wrapped up Wikipedia’s page on the Web. However, we’re listing his information on these facts which can definitely help you more.
- Brady White’s birthplace is Newhall, California. Being a Californian-native, he is American by nationality.
- Wikipedia suggests that Brady White is of a quite rangy height of 6 feet 3 inches weighing 205 lbs. Moreover, he is quite attractive with a good personality.
- Presently, We can see Brady White’s presence on Instagram with a verified account. On his Instagram, he has almost 9.9k followers and 53 posts. You can follow his Instagram.
- Also, Brady is equally popular on Twitter like Instagram. He joined Twitter in April 2013. As of now, he has almost 6k followers and 542 followings.
- About his education? Well, he attended William S. Hart School in Newhall, California. Also, he attended Arizona State University before transferring to the University of Memphis
- While revealing his girlfriend, Brady White is dating Jesika Sanchez. In fact, we’ve picture them together in many Instagram photos.
- As of now, we’re still unaware of Memphis Tigers’ Quarterback Brady White’s net worth and salary as it is yet to get disclosed. Thus, currently, we’re unknown of his figure.
- Discussing his career highlight, he was ranked in the Second-team All-AAC in 2019.