Baran bo Odar is a German Film director, writer, and producer. He is famous for directing the Tv series “Dark”.
Quick Facts: Baran bo Odar
|Name||Baran bo Odar|
|Birthday||April 18, 1978|
|Age||42 years old|
|Profession||Film Director, Writer|
He is a household name in the German film industry. An award-winning writer and director, he topped the German film chart because of the film “Who Am I-No System is Safe”. He directed the film and it emerged out as a budding hit.
Furthermore, his wife is no less than him. She is also a television writer and director. The duo together is known for directing the series “Dark”.
In case you haven’t watched the Netflix series yet, Dark is a sci-fiction thriller series which premiered on December 1, 2017. In fact, it was the first-ever german language series that was streamed on Netflix.
10 Facts About Baran bo Odar
- Baran bo Odar is a Switzerland born German Television director, producer, and screenwriter. Some of his notable films and series are “Dark”, “‘Who am I”, “Das Letzte Schweigen”.
- Blessed with a Wikipedia profile, he also has a decorated IMDb profile. You can find his filmography there.
- He was born in Olten, Switzerland. His nationality is Swiss and ethnicity remains unknown for now.
- The film, “Who am I (2014)” which he directed was nominated in the category of Best Fiction Feature Film as well as Best Screenplay in the German Film Awards. Also, it was a German chartbuster film in 2014.
- Dark TV series Director, Baran bo Odar hasn’t reveled his height. Personal details of him are unavailable.
- His net worth 2020 is also a secret and no one known how much he earns.
- He is married to his wife Jantje Friese. She is also a film producer plus screenwriter. Both of them are famous for co-creating the TV series “Dark”.
- On his verified Instagram account, he has nearly 200 thousand followers.
- The educational background of Baran is a mystery.
- His mother is of Turkish descent and his father is Russian by origin.