Being a celebrated figure, Ash Sarkar lives a private life. This has led the internet to wonder if she is a married woman or not. Ash Sarkar gained fame as a British journalist and political activist. This British national has been around for some years now.
Quick Facts: Ash Sarkar Husband, Boyfriend and Parents: Is She Married?
|Birthday||17 April 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||University College London|
Her secrecy is not going down well with her fans. If you too are wondering if Ash Sarkar is a married woman, who is her husband, her boyfriend detail? Here’s what you might need to know about this British journalist.
10 Facts on Ash Sarkar
- Ash Sarkar is a gorgeous British journalist and political activist. She works as a senior editor at Novara Media. She also teaches at Sandberg Institute, Amsterdam.
- As a celebrated public figure, Ash Sarkar has earned a huge fan following. These days, most of her fans have a single query among them, is Ash Sarkar a married woman.
- You can find her on Wikipedia, and her Wiki bio does not reveal anything about her marriage. Likely, she is not married yet. So, is she dating her boyfriend/ partner in 2020?
- Well, Ash has been pretty good at keeping her personal details like marriage, dating out of the reach of the media.
- This pretty lady is a popular figure on social media like Instagram and Twitter. You can find her on Instagram as @ayocaesar.
- Neither of her social media pages reveals the detail of her boyfriend or dating.
- In 2020, Sarkar lives in North London, the United Kingdom. Her nationality is British.
- Regarding her religion, she is a Muslim. She was raised by a social worker mother. The identity of her parents; father and mother are not public.
- This pretty lady who is a direct descendant of Indian forefathers seems to have an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- Her birthday is on the 17th of April. She is now 28 years of age. As of 2020, this 28-year old lady has an estimated net worth of $1 million.