When we say that something is creepy, we simply mean that such a thing has the ability to make one nervous or frightened and can cause goose pimples on one’s skin. There’s a way one can use sexually inappropriate words and it becomes creepy. There are certain things you can’t just afford to say aloud because of their creepy nature. It can be fun to be creepy sometimes, for instance when you say to someone “do have a good night !” and then the person gives you a creepy look and responds “don’t tell me what to do!”. Here are some creepy things to say to say to people.
1. I like my coffee like I like my women…sealed in an airtight bag in the freezer
2. You might want to call a bomb squad because there’s going to be an explosion in your anus
3. “There’s a tornado, come in my basement”
4. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
5. (Smell a girl) “I smell that you are in season… want to breed?”
6. My couch pulls out, but I don’t
7. I just want to be friends….with your insides
8. I’m a necrophiliac, so why don’t you drop dead and I’ll think about it!
9. Got two nipples for a dime? Come on, I’m a friend of your dad.
10. The last time I saw a body like yours, I was burying it in my basement
11. I’d suck a fart out of your ass.
12. Help, something is wrong with my eyes – I just can’t take them off you.
13. “I’m working on a porn site. Wanna be in the first video?”
14. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I’m all lost at sea.
15. You’re like a dictionary – you add meaning to my life!
16. You’re so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
Creepy Things To Say To A Guy – Weird Things To Say
17. OOOOOh, baby, u must have wished upon a star cause today is your lucky day!
18. Do you like rainbows, cus you can taste my rainbow any time.
19. Hi, I’m the new Milkman.
20. Do you want it in the front or the back?
21. I think I feel like Richard Gere – I’m standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
22. I don’t want to come between you… or do I?
23. Just say yes now and I won’t have to spike your drink
24. It’s hard for me to concentrate on you because all the blood from my brain has immediately gone to my bone
25. If I could be anything, I’d love to be your bathwater.
26. You have the cutest smile when you sleep
27. I’m sick. My medicine is to talk to you.
28. If you ever want to see your children again, you’ll do what I want.
29. Do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes] Take me home with you.
30. Hi, I’m a fashion photographer. Would you like to be in my next photo shoot?
31. There’s this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn’t go by myself.
32. You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed until I’m 20.
33. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
34. I’d like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
35. That outfit would look greatly crumpled in a heap of unsolved mysteries
36. “I put the STD in STUD, all I need is U…”
37. If I’d follow you home, would you keep me?
38. hey let’s go have sex with monkeys and rape their corpses.
39. I’d drink your bath water.
40. I eat pussy, how do you like me so far?
41. I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
42. Know what would look good on you? CRUTCHES
43. “Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?”
44. Do you like heavy metal? Because I can teach you how to scream.
Creepy Things To Say To A Girl – Weird Things To Say To People
45. I have a fetish for feet, can I lick your toes?(if no) Please?!
46. I got u something special baby, it’s the condom I used when I lost my virginity
47. Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
48. Hi, I’m a fashion photographer. Would you like to be in my next photo shoot?
49. Hi, I’ve been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it’s time to see if I’m right.
50. Let me spell my love for you S-T-A-L-K-E-R
51. Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime?
52. ” Do I know you from somewhere, because I don’t recognise you with your clothes on?
53. Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been running through my mind all day.
54. I’m throwing a house party….and the only person invited is you Call the cops…See Who Comes first.
55. I wanna eat your shit on bread!
56. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on!
57. He “gently suggested” his dead wife’s clothes might fit me. Wondered if I wanted to try them on and see.
58. I was about 5 weeks into seeing a really sweet guy who had a decent job, nice car, great family, when he just frankly tells me one evening, “Yeah, so the girl I got pregnant won’t leave me alone.”
59. 2 hours into our first date he went over his funeral desires with me, told me how much his life insurance policy was for and showed me the mock-up of the monument/statue of himself he wanted to be constructed and put into a public location for his memorial. An hour later, he brought out his grandmother’s ring and asked if I was ready to get married because he loved everything about me.
60. On our first date, he said, “I want to take you to the cemetery to meet my parents you might be the one.”
61. On the third date, a guy told me I had such long and beautiful hair…he bet that he could wrap it around my neck and strangle me with it and no one would know it was him because hair doesn’t retain fingerprints…
62. After about a few weeks of dating, he invited me over for dinner…when I rang the doorbell he answered the door wearing nothing but his 10-foot pet python wrapped strategically around him.
63. We had been out a few times. She seemed nice enough and normal enough, and I kind of liked her. Until she showed me her bedroom and there was a GIANT photograph of her dad right above the bed, looking down toward the bed.
64. “If you marry me, you will get fertility treatment for free. My brother is an OBGYN and when I was dating a 35-year-old lady he told me that 200 of her eggs were dead and the rest have downs, so you really need to get on this because you are older than her. I am telling you that he is top of the line fertility treatment for free if you marry me.”
65. On our second date, he told me that the Lord had given him a revelation that we were to be married and that women need to learn to just trust that kind of thing.
66. “I’m a virgin, and I really feel strongly right now that you’re the one I have been saving myself for.” He was 31. It was our first (and last) date.